Working at the Climb Project
The climb-project is always on the look out for excellent staff members to join our growing team. If you would like further information on up coming roles to to submit an application then please contact our admin team -
Teaching Assistants - Grade 3
TA Grade 3 (3 Posts)
Grade: 3 (Starting £16,584)
Required from September 2019 or ASAP thereafter
Term time only plus two additional weeks / temporary until 31 August 2020
(Possible view to extend subject to review& performance)
The Governing Body of this popular primary school seek to appoint excellent, enthusiastic, creative and motivated Teaching Assistants to support our new SEND provision – The Climb Project.
The successful applicants will have a keen interest in predominantly working with children with SEND, mainly on a small group basis in a mainstream classroom or specialist setting. You will need to be wholly committed to becoming an integral member of our hard-working and dedicated team and will:
• Have high expectations and a strong commitment to raising standards for children with SEND
• Will make learning exciting, memorable and enjoyable
• Experience and a keen interest in supporting SEND pupils, including pupils with complex needs.
• Support pupils, who display complex and challenging behaviour.
• Fulfilment of the Durham County Council Grade 3 Job Description.
For further information about this post please contact the Headteacher, Mr Scarr.
Completed application forms are returnable to us via- e-mail: -
Closing date: 2nd August 2019
Interviews To be arranged but within the school holidays